Wednesday 20 November 2019

Thong

You picked a black thong with a butterfly shaped. It looks cute, but you felt weird to put it on, especially thinking that this is woman's underwaer and you as male wearing it might be a weird thing.

But you still grabbed it and tossed it on the bed, as you continue unpcking your stuffs from the boxes. Your head can't stop thinking of that thong, and you fel a strong urge to try it on. So you undress yourslf, get on the bed and put the thong on.

"If Emily saw me wearing thong like this I'm sure she'll freak out.." You said to yourself as you slid the thon into your crotch. As soon as you fit the thong in place, you can feel your entire body was shifting. You felt the stiff, you can't move your body so you could only watch as your body shited into a more feminine frame. And after a few minutes, the transformation was complete.

"Holy shit! Am I really having a girl's body?!" You said as you cupped your bare breasts feeling the smoothness and the sentivity on yur new skin. You looked down to your crotch are and you were greeted by sight of your lovely new female organ. You dick was completely changed into a vagina.
When your finger touched your lit, you can feel a wave of new sensation running thru your body. It felt amazing.

"This is a magical thong! I have to show this to Emily! I wonder is she's up to some girl on girl action?" I said as I get up from the bed and walked to the living room, about to show my fiancee my new body.

No comments:

Post a Comment