Sunday 14 July 2019

Helmet 2

"Helmet 2!" You said as the scientist take it from the table and put it on your head. You can feel a jolt of electricity running from the helmet and into your entire body, causing you to black out.

You opened your eyes, and found out instead in the underground lab, you were now in a dressing room. "Why am I in a dressing roomm?" You tought to yourself, as you raised your body, and looked in the mirror you were shocked to look at an asian girl reflection in the mirror. She did every movement you made, and it looks like she was wearing an outfit of some sort. As you look down, you can see your wole body has changed, what you saw was exactly what you saw in the mirror, you are that girl!
"Yumi!" a female voice said from behind you.
"Are you okay? You passed out." as you turned around and greeted by another woman, dressed in the same outfit that you now wore.

"Huh? Yu- Yumi?" You said confused in a thick korean accent. "I'm not- I'm not Yumi..." You said slowly, trying to speak normally but you couldn't speak without the thick korean accent.

The woman put her hand on yo shoulder, "Relax Yumi, I'm glad that the procedure went well... It must be a big relief for them at the lab.." The woman said tried to comfort you
"You're no longer a man, now you live the life of Yumi. For now you have a job as a model in the automotive show."

"What? No way. I no want to be Yumi, I am no girl. I am man."

"No, forget your old life as a man. There are no return, we have swapped your mind and Yumi, we need her mind inside our lab. And so you could take her place!" The woman said
I still sat quietly, and then the woman took out a file.

"Here is all you need to start your new life as Yumi, I've prepared Yumi's life record, so you could read them and continue with her life or make your own life as her, its all up to you. And as a compensation we've transfered $100,000 to Yumi's account that you can use as anyway you please as long as you not talk about the prcedure with anyone else." The woman handed me the files. I opened it and started to read it a little

"No Yumi, you'll have plenty of time to read that later. You have modelling job to do!" The woman pulled me up from my chair, and led me out to the auto show.

I was horrified to find out what will be next for me as this little asian girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment