Sunday 1 December 2019

Misterious Wooden Box

You ran through the clothes inside the closet, but at the back, you noticed it was a wooden box. So you picked it up. Figuring it might be jewelery box, you were hoping to find some expensive jewelery in it. But it was locked shut, you couldn't even find any opening. So brought the box out, and thought to smash it with a hammer.

"What's that babe?" You fiancee noticed you were holding a strange box
"I dunno, found it in the closet, probably a jewelery box. But I couldn't open it, so I'm going to grab my hammer.." You said as you walk to your tool box
"Woah woah woah, easy there. You men always use force to solve things.. let me take a look." She gave her hand towards you reaching for the box, but as soon as her hand touched the box, a bright light emerges and you two lose conscious.

When you regain your senses, you were both on the floor. You could see your fiancee laying in front of you,but when you were approaching her, you realized that your body has changed. Somehow, you're becoming a girl!

"Babe? Wake up!" You tried to wake her up, trying to ignore you changed voice.
"uhh... Huh why am I seeing-" You fiancee started to wake p, but she looks so confused.
"I know its weird babe, that box must've turned me into a girl. Its me!" You tried to lift her up, and help her get to the sofa. But this new female body of yours was very weak compared to your old male self, lifting her was so heavy for you now.
"No, why am I seeing myself?" She said
"Babe, this is me! That box, turned me into a girl."
"Well, it turned you into me..." You fiancee said still can't take her eyes off your face. And the you started to realize that your voice was exactly the same as her.

You two tried not to panic, and decided not to touch the box until you figure out how to change you back. It was weird having a girl's body, but having your fiancee's body was even crazier. Of course, you have seen her naked before, but still, now you're wearing her skin. You are the exact copy of her.

It've bee days now, but the two of you haven't fgured out how to turn you back. You did research about the box, but found nothing. But over the days, you two ae getting closer to each other. So close that she have taught you the wonderous world of female orgasm, and since you have her body, she knew exactly how to make you feel good.


Kissing her soft lips with your now soft lips was better than any of your previous make out session. The fact that you are now her exact copy,was enough to turn you on. And you had no idea how horny your fiancee can be until you experienced it first hand.


"I love you so much more than ever babe..." You moaned into her her ears
"Well, I've been thinking since you've been my copy for the past days, I think we'll be better to be sisters, twin sisters. Don't you think?" She said as she licked your nipples and you let out a soft moan
"I've been thinking the same! I just afraid to said to you, you might find it weird." I said as I pushed my chest to her face.
"Then its a deal! Bye bye fiancee, hello twin sisters!" She said then dropping you on thye bed while she reached for her dildo.

No comments:

Post a Comment