Sunday 1 December 2019

T-Shirt

"This tshirt looks cute." You piked up a floral pink tshirt
"No, I'm not wearing that.." Your fiancee said from the bedroom door
"Oh,hey babe! Look I found a secret closet and there were a bunch of clothes in there..." You said as you held the tshirt on your hand walking towards her.
"No, I told you I'm ot wearing that.. its gross it was somebody's tshirt. You should just throw them away..."
"Please... You'll look cute in it..." You begged in a payful tone
"Ahaha... Okay, but only after you wear it." she said
"What? No way I'm putting a girl's tshirt on me.."
"Do you want to see me in that Paris floral tshirt?"
"Fine..." You said as you open your shirt an put on the tshirt

At first of course it wouldn't fit. You look ridiculous, your muscle body build was wrapped in a cute pink tshirt. But then your body began to change, you felt intense pain thru your entire pain as you let out a scream of agony.
"Oh my God! Babe! Are you okay? Oh no... your body..." You girlfriend screamedin panic as she rushed to help you. But after a minute the pai was gone, leaving you laying on the groud and in a weird feeling.

You tried to stand up, but you kinda lost your centre of gravity. Thankfully your fiancee helped you to stand up. But then you realized that she was standing taller than you now. You looked at her and then she burst into laughter.
"Wha- What Happe- ah my voice! My voice changed!" You said in panic as you sounded like a girl
"Looks who's the little cute girl now?" Your fiancee teases you
"No.. This can't be real..." You looked down and you could see a beautiful girl's body has replaced you manly body. And it also seems like you cant wear you pants any more, since it was so big compared to your new waist that it kept falling to the floor and exposing your new female organ.

"I don't what just happened, that Tshirt might be cursed or something. But damn! You turned into a cute little girl, and you look young enough to be my sister!" You fiancee continued teasing you
"Stop it babe! I'll just take this off" But then she stopped you, by holding your feminine arms. You tried to fight her but she was now stronger than you.
"Before you took it off and probably turned into your old self, why don't we be sisters and have a girl's time together!" she said as she took her old pants, askedyou to put it on, and going out together.

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend would be more interesting than Sister.

    ReplyDelete