Friday 24 July 2020

A lot of Fun (4-1)

"Oh you want something fun? Gotcha!" he said as he began typing.
Monica, the lucky girl who just won the lottery were about to enjoy her first dip in her pool of her private villa that she bought with her winning money. Standing next to the pool, only covered with her towel. She felt very happy and excited at the same time.
And what he just wrote happened exactly the same to you. You found yourself standing up next to pool of a big villa, and you noticed that our body were only covered by a towel.
"So, I'm Monica, huh? Pretty cute name. And all of this are mine?" I asked and I can see him nod from the other side.You can also see him eyeing your body from head to toe, you realized that he now have your body and of course you'll be excited to see beautiful lady like yourself. So you think of givng him something in return. You revealed you bare breasts to him, both you and him enjoyed the view really much. Even that he's been trapped in the body you have now for years but the fact that he's a man nw and looking at the sight of female tits must get him excited. You lean in and giving him a better prespective of your tits.
"Missing these already?" you teased him.
"I don't mind to be stuck in a blog as long as I can have this body." you said
"Oh, you haven't experience the best part.. Let me give t to you." he said as he began typing again.
Monica then lay naked on the floor, beside her pool. Wanting to pleasure herself, since she's been feeling so horny all day.
Her hand slowly inching towards her wet pussy. Slowly rubbing her clit, which caused her to moan over the intense pleasure she just received. All of her body becoming more and more sensitive, and with every touch she was rushed by waves of pleasure.
My body did exactly what he wrote. At first I was hesitant, but when the first wave hit me, I knew I want more. Before I knew it, I was rubbing my clit faster and faster. Having multiple orgasms was unlike I've experience before.
Soon I exploded with the best orgasm I ever felt in my life. It was amazing. It was beyond words.

"The magic truly works, right? You're living every word I typed." he said watching me panting on the floor from the massive orgasm I just had.
"Thank you" I said between my breath, still gasping for air.
"You're welcome beautiful. I'm also thankful for your life, I'm glad to be back out here in the real world. I'll sign off the blog and maybe we won't see each other ever again. But I guess you'll be alright, you're young, sexy, and loaded." he said before signed out and closing the window leaving me as Monica and my new life.
You finally jumped into the pool, feeling the cold water against your skin instantly made your nipple hard. You were finally living your fantasy, to become a woman, and you were excited to see what's the future of your life as Monica. And you really wish no one will ever click the link to your post so you wouldn't ve to return to the real world.


No comments:

Post a Comment