Friday 24 July 2020

Trapped Inside (4)

Clicking on the title, you instantly felt a shift to yourself. Suddenly you found yourself sitting on a couch instead of your working table. And you were blinded by the bright light filling the room. Before you could adjust yourself you heard an echoing voice.
"Ah! It's good to get out of there..." yo realized it was your voice saying it. Looking around you couldn't find anyone around you, but you realized there were a hovering square window above you. Looking through the window you can see your old face looking back at you.
"Aww look at you being so cute there.." said your old self behind the window.
"What do you mea-" you stopped yourself right when you realized that you were speaking with a girl voice. Inspecting yourself you were shocked to find that yo are now in a body of a gorgeous girl wearing a cute white top and beautiful skirt.

"Wait, how can this be real? Am I really becoming a girl?" you said while brushing your hair
"Yeah, you see actually I was the owner of the blog you opened here. I found an ancient spell that could make someone experience the story in a book as their own life when they bind the spell to the book, so I tried to use that spell on my blog so I can life my fantasy. Unfortunately, I got myself sucked to the blog and living as her. But now since you opened my page, I guess now you're taking my place as her." he explained.

You stayed quiet, trying to process what just happened. 
"Well, let me go and check out your apartment. I've been living inside there for years!" he said and closed the laptop which also closed the window. Soon you began sliding your hand to feel the softness of your boobs. You felt an unfamiliar sensation running thru our whole body, an unfamiliar yet pleasuring wave.

"Woah, already starting to touch yourself huh?" you were again surprised by the echoing voice.
"Relax, since now you're in my blog, I actually can do anything for you, you know?" he said as typed in his credentials to soon be logged in to the blog.

"Okay, I'm in now. Do you have anything you want me to do for you? I can write anything, and it will be your reality."
You think to yourself, but you have no idea what to change. You just landed in the form of this gorgeous girl and have no complaint so far. But you decided to...


No comments:

Post a Comment