Saturday 1 August 2020

Remote (5-1)

Feeling sure that you'll be back to normal, because you felt its ' how its supposed to be'. You immediately clicked the link, only to found that you were now sitting down and in front of you were a muscular man towering above you. When you tried to move, you can't because you were tied up.
"Can't move huh?" the man teased you as he watched you struggle to untie yourself. You then noticed that he was holding a magic remote in his hand.
"Thanks to this remote, I'm no longer a weak girl. Now I'm you! A strong man!" he said flexing his muscle.
"No.. No No No... I can't be a girl! I want to return to being a guy!" you demanded
"If you can get up and grab this remote from my hand, I'll switch us back." he said teasing you as you kept struggle to escape the bind but unable to do so.

"Hmm to make things fun, let me wipe your old memory and replace it with Sora's." he said pressing a button making your memory shifted to Sora's memory.
"Huh? who are you? why am I tied up? Could you help me here?" you said in a sweet tone.
"Before I help you let me ask you a few question. Whats your name?"
"I'm Sora Tanaka.." you said confidently. You saw the man were pressing a button, and in an instance your memory were back, and Sora's memory were gone.

"What the heck?! You gave me Sora's memory and now you changed me back?" you complained
"I think it's better for you to stay in that body with your old memory. Seems more fun to me." said the man giggling. 
"No way! You're not doing that! Either you change me back to a man, or you let me live my life fully as Sora."but the man didn't responded to you, instead he grabbed a cloth and gagged your mouth ith it making you unable to speak.
"Mmmmpphhh" you tried to speak. 
"Its so ice being a strong man, it was no effort to gag you up." he said
"Please stop talking, I'm not turning you back or giving you anything else." he said as he crushed the remote tot he ground and left the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment