Saturday 21 March 2020

Become human (3-1-2)

"I wish you to be human." he wished. You crossed your arm, and nod your head. In an instance your naked body were wrapped in a colorful top, a short pants, and a heel to complete the look. You were no longer looking like a genie, but a normal human.
"I don't know if I should thank you or..." you said smiling
"I do enjoy being in this body, and I dreamed to be a genie. But now with your final wish, you made me a human.. why?" you asked
"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed being me. But I just don't want you to suffer by trapped in that lamp for centuries and granting wishes. Trust me, you'l hate it eventually." he said, as you realized you were no longer have the urge to call him master.
"So I guess I'll live here with you now?" you asked the man.
"Hell no! Get out from my apartment now lady!" he said as he kicked you out from his apartment.
Now in your new body, you're going to face a new challenge in live to life as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment