Saturday 21 March 2020

Unlimited wish (3-1-1)

"well, remember when I told you there's a way to get a genie to grant you more wishes? even unlimited wish."
"How? Can I grant that wish?"
"Unfortunately no. You can't. But I know how..." and then in a swift motion your master pushed you down, and he slid his dick inside your pussy.
"Master!" you shrieked. But he kept going, stroking his dick in and out your pussy, while one of his hand squeezing your tits.
You felt an incredible waves of pleasure hitting you with every stroke he made. The inside of your pussy were incredibly sensitive.
"Master, please.- ahhhh- no.. -stop it..." you said a you moan in pleasure.
But then before you know it, he unload his semen into your pussy as you feel you organ was filled with warm liquid. And you body magically reached orgasm the same time your master had orgasm. Still panting of the intense sex you experience you said.
"Woah.. huhhhh... that was amazing..." but then your master moved up, shoved his dick in your mouth and unload his cum, asking you to swallow it.
"Is it good?" he asked, which you only responded by nodding and smiling
"Want more?"
"Mm hmm"
"All you need to do is snap your finger." and you did what he told you, using your magic making him cum again all over your face.
"Good girl.. It is done, now you can grant me as many wish as I want."your master stood up and start cleaning himself, but you helped him with a snap of your finger.
"Really?" you sit back up
"Yeah, let me say my wish. Normally after you grant the third wish the genie will be sucked back into the lamp and then disappear to find a new master. So lets see.. I wish you to clean yourself up and put your clothes back on."
"Your wish is my command!" you crossed your arms and nodded your head.

"You're right master!" you said when you were sitting down holding your lamp waiting to be sucked into it.
"See? I told it'll work. Now you'll stay with me granting my wish forever."
"But how can you break the rule?"
"All I need to do is to cum inside you and made you swallow it too."
"Thank you master. Even though I'm happy to be a genie, I don't think I want to part with my old body just yet."
"Don't worry genie, you'll be with me till the day I die.. After all, now I become you and living in this new apartment I don't want to live here alone. It'll be nice to have a beautiful genie by my side." your master said as you blushed and he came in to give you a bug hug.
You're excited to start your life as a genie serving your master for everything he desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment