Thursday 19 March 2020

Wealth 1

"I wish to be rich!"
"Your wish is my command!" The genie said as she folded her am and nod her head. In an instant your whole apartment turned into a luxurious penthouse, furnished with expensive looking furnitures. Your old clothes were replaced by branded clothings. And you were accessorised by luxury watch and diamond rings.

"Damn genie! How rich am I now?" I asked in shock
"I made you the top 100 richest man on earth. Your total wealth now is approximately $14Billion. Is that okay Master? Or do you want me to make you the number one?"
"What?! Now I have $14Billion? I think its more than enough genie."
"I am glad that you're pleased Master. Now, what will the second wish be?"
"Hmm.. For the second wish, I wish for...."

~
~

No comments:

Post a Comment