Saturday 21 March 2020

More Wishes (3)

"... more wishes"
"I'm sorry master. It is against the rule. But I can make it happen for you if you allow me to change your wish a bit?" the genie said with a slight grin on her face.
"Whatever... just make it happen." you said as you can see the genie were smiling gleefully. She then snapped her fingers, and in an instance you find yourself looking at your own body.
You looked down to check yourself, and you fond out that you were in the genie's body.
"Yes!" you screamed in joy. You jumped around in glee feeling your breasts bouncing with every jump you made.

"Is this really mean that I'm a genie now? I'm you?" you asked to the shocked genie inside your old body.
"Um.. yeah... I did switch us both."
"Oh my God! Yeah! Thank you so much, ge- master!" you jumped and hugged your new master.
"Hold on... I'm confused... Why are you so excited to be a genie? I tricked you you know? You're not a human anymore, you're a genie. You'll be trapped in that tiny lamp for centuries only to grant people's wishes."
"Yeah I know." you said while started playing with your tits.
"I don't get it."
"Well... Its actually it's been a fantasy of mine to be turned into a genie. I liked to read some tg caption and I always enjoyed when the character were tricked and swapped with the genie."
"Okay, now you're officially the weirdest master I ever had."
"Um.. no. I'm your genie now Master, not your master anymore." you said and you were back to exploring your new body.
"Master? If I'm the genie now, is that mean you have my two wishes?" you asked
"Yes I do! In fact I think, I'll wish for the second wish. So you'll know how to grant wishes."
"Go on master, I'm excited." you said s you crossed your arms, ready to grant your first wish.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment