Saturday 21 March 2020

Satisy Her (3-2-1)

"Hmm.. I'd like to give back to you.. I'd like to satisfy you.." you said biting your lips
"Oh, I didn't expect that.Well okay.. Your wish is my command." she said crossing her arms and nod her head. But nothing happen then she realized that she's the master now.
"Oops sorry, force of habit. I wish you to satisfy me."
"Now its my turn to say: Your wish is my command." you just snapped your finger, and in an instance you changed your master into only wearing lingerie, and you changed your genie outfit into lingerie too.
"Hey genie... I thought you'd change yourself into a guy in order to satisfy me?" your master said from his sitting position and you stood tall beside her.
"I figured this might be more interesting. If you don't mind... and I also wanted to give my new body a try."
"Okay whatever you want genie.." she giggled.
You reached down and slid your hand into her bra, feeling her erected nipple underneath. While sje also put her hand on your butt and gave it a squeeze.
"Your tits is so soft, master.."
"Well its your magic that did this. So thanks to you, genie.." you then picked her up, so you were boh standing beside each other. With a snap of your finger, her bra disappeared.
"Wow genie, you're getting good wit your magic." she said
Playing with her breasts and hear her moan, was also turned you on.
"Genie, snap your finger, get rid of your bras." she said as she pushed your hands from her breasts. You did as she told you to. She then reached your tits from behind you, and gave them a nice firm squeeze
"No,what are you doing master? Let me just satisfy you." you said
"Relax genie, I wanted feel your tits too. I've touched these babies for centuries, but now it felt weird to be touching them with different hands." she said as she continued squeezing them while ocassionally pinched your nipple causing you to moan.
After that you pushed her down to the couch, spreads her legs apart and began fingering her. You master moaned in pleasure as you kept doing it until she reached orgasm.
"You're wonderful genie.. Thank you."she thanked you and realised that her final wish has been done. Its time for you to be back to your lamp and to find another master to serve. She stood up, and you two were kissing so passionately.

Until your body slowly turned into smoke and being sucked back into the lamp. And your lamp disappeared from the room. Now as a new genie, you're excited to find your new master.

No comments:

Post a Comment