Thursday 19 March 2020

Husband and Wife 1-1-1

"Your wish is my command!" Said the genie, for the last time folding his arm and nod his head. He was now not wearing his genie outfit anymore. And a ring appeared on your finger, your wedding ring.
"Wise choice, Master." the man said as he walked towards the bed.
"Please, don't call me master. I'm your wife now, my name is Felicia now." you gasp when yo said your new name.
"Did you give me the name?" you asked
"Yes I did. It suits you, my sexy wife. Oh and by the way, my name is Ahmed now." the man said as he helped you undo your bra, letting your breasts hanging free on your chest.
He stopped and marveled at your chest. You noticed that there were a bulge emerging from his underpants.
"You like this? Well you really did a good job." you said as you shake your tits.
What happens next was probably the best sex you ever experienced. Your new body has been designed by the genie for ultimate pleasure, and you were so very thankful to him. And as he also shaped his body as the match for your body, you will always have the best sex with your husband.

You finally get a great result from this, you're rich now, you have a wonderfully sexy body, and for the cherry on top you also have a husband who will know how to please you.

No comments:

Post a Comment