Friday 20 March 2020

Swapping gender (2-1)

".. me and boyfriend here swap gender!" after she said that the genie began to work, folding her arms and then nodded her head. Two puff of smoke covered both of your bodies, as you can feel your body shifted into a new form. When the smoke cleared up, it reveals your friend back to his male self, but yo were now has became your female version.
"Wow, good job genie.. you really make him look cute." your boyfriend said praising the genie's work. You caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and you really have to admit that you have become a really cute girl.
And it was also weird for you to have a romantic feeling to your best friend. As if you two have been dating for years, instead of being best bros.
You caught your boyfriend eyeing you chest area, so you raised your hand to cupped both of your breasts. And boy were they felt amazing in your hands. It felt great to have this female form.
"So master, what will be your final wish?" The genie asked you, breaking you from your fantasy of touching your own body.
"Um, oh yeah..Gosh genie, this body felt amazing. I kinda wanna keep it this way, and maybe wish for me to gain female knowledge. Or what do you think we should wish babe?" you asked your boyfriend.

~

2 comments:

  1. From the moment that I will have become a real woman I will allow my boyfriend to decide. I know about his wishes concerning his "dream-girl", and I will sincerely happily give him the opportunity to transform me into his dream-girl, curious to find out how it will be to experience the sexual joys from the other side .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... and after experiencing and enjoying our mutual pleasures I will make sure to stay his girlfriend forever and becoming his lovely wife in the future .... .

    ReplyDelete