Saturday 21 March 2020

Swap Bodies (2-2)

" I wish to swap body with him!" your girlfriend wished as the genie folded her arms and nod her head. You can feel her magic began to work on you, and suddenly you felt like your soul were pulled out of your bodies and you were thrown back into the female body that stood in front of you.

When yo came back to your senses and realized that you were in your girlfriend's body, you immediately hated it. The thightness of her top and her pants were very uncomfortable. Added that you have her curves now, you felt so exposed.
"Well even though I'm not in my body, its good to be back as a guy. Plus now I have you as my girlfriend." your boyfriend said in joy
"No! No way, I want back. Genie I wish to swap back." you said to the genie, but the genie didn't respond.
"Hello? Genie?! Why aren't you granting my wish? I still have one more wish right?"
"Yes there is still one more wish, but I'm afraid you can't wish for e to grant your wish Ma'am. He is my master and I will only obey his wish."
"What? No no no... I'm the one who freed you from the lamp!"
"You heard the genie babe, I'm the master now." your boyfriend said as he caressed your cheek
"Whatever... just wish to swap us back. I don't want to be like this."
"Not so fast there sweety... Your wish got me turned into a girl, I think it'll be suiting if you just stay like this. Genie, I'm ready for my my final wish. I wish you to change her personality to match my dream girlfriend."
"Granted." The genie said
You stood frozen for a second before a shift in your mind done changing your personality.
"Oh my gosh babe... I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I really didn't mean it." You said to your boyfriend
"Oh.. Thats- fine I guess.."
"Okay.. So what are we gonna do today?"
"Well, I was thiking to take you out on a date and we can have dinner tonight."
"Aww babe you're the sweetest..."

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, perfection, but a new wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will sincerely be very happy when I hear my boyfriend making his wish that I will become his lovely, obedient girlfriend (and future wife!!) for the rest of our lives .... . Wish this will happen to me very soon in an unexpected, yet wished, way .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will sincerely love it to be sealed as my friend's girlfriend irreversably in this way, and enjoy our living together, becoming his fianceƩ and wife too ..... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the swap I will love it to be stuck as my boyfriend's girlfriend and develop our relationship that will lead to our marriage and make me eventually a lovely and happy wife and mother .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete