Saturday 21 March 2020

Undress Yourself (3-1)

"I wish you to undress yourself" wished your master,as you immediately nodded your head. And you felt the urge to undress yourself.
"Oohhh... naughty master.. wanted to see his little genie naked?" you said as you reached the back of your top and undo you top.
Your master sit back at the sofa, and you snapped your finger making is pants disappear revealing his erected cock.
"Hey! Not cool!" he said but you just giggle
"I just want to see how excited you are looking at me."
As you finally stood naked before your master, you covered yourself with a curtain. Your master seems excited to see your naked body as you continue to put on a show for him. You were thinking as a gratitude for trading you his place. You lay down, and began pinching your nipples as you felt the intense pleasure filling you.
"My gosh... master.. this body is so sensitive." as you continue to play with yourself. Without you noticing, your master was jerking off to the sight of you playing with yourself.
"Hey genie, I think I'm ready for my final wish."
"Okay, great!" You said as you stood up as fast as you can, and put your arms crossed.
"Okay.. for my final wish, I wish.... "

~

No comments:

Post a Comment