Saturday 21 March 2020

Sexy Girlfriend (2)

".... a sexy girlfriend" at the moment when you wished for your wish, your best friend came into your apartment. He was shocked to see a genie standing next to you folding her arms and nodded her head.
Soon your best friend's body were covered with smoke, and as the smoke cleared a sexy woman appeared.
"What the hell? Babe! What did you just do to me?!" the new woman said.
"Wait, did I just called you babe? No! I'm not your- um- I mean I am your girlfriend." She said 
"Wow you're beautiful..." you said and the genie were smiling proud of her work.
"Why did you do this to me?" the new girl said
"Well, I wanted a sexy girlfriend and I wished for it, and hen the genie made it come true."
"Umm... I thinks thats fine as long as I get your next wish.." said your new girlfriend.
"I think it'll be fine. I still have two wishes, and if you try to screw me, I can still wish to undo it" you said as your girlfriend jumped gleefully.
"Okay genie, I wish for..."

~

4 comments:

  1. I will not be able to resist the temptation of being - or becoming - a real woman myself, so I choose to swap bodies .... . Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... Yet I will also be curious to find out how it will be to swap gender, hoping to become a lovely, slightly chubby, curvy, fertile, attractive woman with long, dark hair myself irreversably .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it to become a real woman myself so I will use this opportunity immediately and swap bodies. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it to swap bodies, because seeing my boyfriend turning into such a sexy, attractive woman will trigger my wish to be a woman myself, so I hope and pray that he will choose to swap with me .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete