Thursday 19 March 2020

Sexy Girl 1-1

"sexy girl!" You said in excitement.
"Are you sure with your wish, Master?" The Genie making sure about your wish
"Of curse I am! Such a waste if I have this big ass penthouse but no sexy girl living in it. I wish for sexy girl!" again, after you said your wish the genie folded her arm and nod her head. A big pink cloud emerged and covered you entire body. But after the smoke disappeared you looked around you but you didn't see any girl.
"What the hell Genie, why-" you stopped yourself when you realized that you were now speaking in a high pitched voice.
"Oh my God! Did you turn me into a girl?" you panicked as you inspect you new soft female form. Your body were covered only in some lingerie.

"You wished for a sexy girl, Master. And when I confirm your wish to you, you said you just wanted a sexy girl living in this place. That' why I turned you into one." The genie answered calmly. But you couldn't focus on what the genie said to you as you were so distracted by weird feeling of the lingerie hugging your new skin.
You started to touch yourself, feeling amazed by how soft and sensitive your skin now. Feeling curious, you slid one of your hand down your panties, and one in your bra. You could feel the pleasure rushing through your body when your hand rubbed your nipple, and even more intense when your hand touched your clit.
"Wow... This is amazing!" You said as the genie just watched you playing with yourself.
The more you touched yourself, the more turned on you become. Soon you feel the urge to have something inside you. You turn your head to the genie.
"Genie, can you change your appearance? I want you to be a guy."
"Is that a wish?" the genie said
"No, I just want to see you as a guy. Come on, turn yourself into a guy." and the genie complied, turning herself into a strong muscular genie. You bit your lips at the sight of the genie. It made you more and more horny than before.
"okay, for my last wish, I wish you to be my husband, and fuck me right now!"
"Are you sure about this, master? You have some other choice of wish down there."
"Yes I am sure! Turn all of the option to only wish you as my husband so you can fuck me now!"

~
~

No comments:

Post a Comment