Friday 20 March 2020

Female Knowledge (2-1-1)

"Go on babe, its your wish."
"Okay, I wish I have full female knowledge."
"Your wish is my command." for one last time the genie folded her arms, and nodded her head. In an instance you felt a pain in your head that lasted for about 2 seconds. After the pain went way, you looked around but the genie were nowhere to be found. There were only your boyfriend to comfort you.
"Are you okay honey?" he asked, and you nodded in response. You bit your lips.
"Woah, it was so painful to have my brain injected with all these knowledge. For example..." you said as you undrss yourself, and without any effort you undo you bra. Exposing your bare breasts to your boyfriend.
" I can do that now with ease... It was so hard to do when I was a guy.."
As you were sitting naked on the bed, you noticed your boyfriend were froze there amazed by what he saw.
"Yes she gave me these new knowledge, but something is missing. The feeling of female orgasm, I tried hard to think about it but I can't seem to know about it. Will you help me achieve it?" you asked seductively.
Without a word your boyfriend quickly unbuckle his pants, and jumped to the bed to kiss you.
You regret nothing form your wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment