Saturday 21 March 2020

Turn me into a girl (3-2)

"I'm happy that I finally able to be a human again. But I don't think I'd like to live my life as a guy.  hope you don't mind genie, I wish you to turn me into a girl!" you then nod your head making your master's wish come true.
A puff of smoke covered his body, and changed him into a young beautiful girl.
"How do I look?" the young girl asked you
"Amazing, master. I have to say, somehow I envy your new body." You said, and the girl giggled. Checking herself out, it is clear that she was pleased by your magic.
"Great job, genie! I love it! But sorry, you can't have this one... You already got my old body.. hehe" she continued to check her sexy body and appreciate the red dress you gave her.

"You know what genie? I've been stuck in that lamp serving from master to master for centuries. And I'm so happy to finally found you as my master, you've swapped places with me and now you also gave me this beautiful body. I was worry that you might trick me, like turn me into an ugly girl or an female animal or something."
"Of course no master. Why would I do that? I'm happy that I'm your genie now, and I'm happy to grant your wishes."
"You know what, for my last wish, I will let you do whatever you want. Just tell me and I'll wish for it." she said.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment