Thursday 19 March 2020

Sex Slave 1-3-2

"Good Choice! Genie I wish you to become my sex slave!" he wished and your body just reacted to fold your arms, and the nod your head.
In an instance, you were no longer in your genie outfit, instead you were now wearing a black lingerie.
"I'm actually glad that you didn't wish for this when I was still a genie." your master said. Now just when looking at him you felt your body reacting strangely. Something you never felt before.
"Not only it will break me as a genie, it will also put me as you slave forever. But I'm glad the table have turned." he then moved closer to you. The strange feeling you felt grew stronger by every insh he gets closer to you. And you can start to feel your new female part getting wet.

"Now I get it why you thought to make me as your sex slave... You are really hot!" he said s he started to grab you and tossed you to the bed. He unzipped his pants, and you immediately reached for his dick and began sucking it. You felt a great pleasure by doing it. And everything else that your master command you you will now obey with pleasure.

1 comment: