Saturday 21 March 2020

Let boyfriend decide (2-1-2)

Your boyfriend walked to the genie and whispered something in her hear.
"Got it! Your wish is my command!" The genie then folded her arm and nodded. Like before your body were once again covered in puff of smoke, and as it cleared you have noticed a big shift of weight on your chest.
"My gosh, babe.. you naughty boy. My chest is so heavy now.." you said and you also noticed your voice being more sexier by the way you talk.
"Oh wow, she really turned you to be even more sexier than before." your boyfriend said and you can feel his eyes were glued to your chest. But that made you blushed.
"Come on, undress yourself. Show me your tits."
"Ew no! I've been in this body for less than a minute and you already want to see me naked?"
"But wouldn't you also want to please your boyfriend?" he said and gave you an evilish grin
"hee hee... yes I do.. Well, feast your eyes!" You said as you took off your top
Without a word your boyfriend approached you and started squeezing your breasts. You felt pleasure, the way he squeeze them and rubbed his hand against your tits. This might be a interesting beginning of your female life, you thught to yourseld as you were drowned in pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as my boyfriend has turned me into his dream-girl, I will seduce him and sincerely, happily allow him to enjoy the pleasures that I, as his dream-girl, will give him for the rest our lives .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete