Thursday 19 March 2020

Let the genie decide 1-3

"You know what genie, I think you've been granting people's wishes for long time. Why don't you have this wish for yourself. Wish for anything you want!" you said.
"Really master?! Thank You so much!" the genie cheered gleefully, she mumbled a few words crossed her arms and nod her head.
In an instance you felt the world shifted. You felt your soul left your body and entered another body. And when you open your eyes, you can see your own self.
"What the? What did you do geni- Master?" you tried to call her as genie, but your body stopped you and you called her Master.
"Ah it feels good to be back as a human. Even though I'm a man now, I think its so much better than trapped for centuries as wish granting genie." you said your old body said.

"What? Is that mean now I'm taking your place? No! I don't want to be a genie! I wish you to swap us back!" you commanded him but nothing happened
"Hehehe... Nice try. Remember genie, I am the master now. Which mean only I can make the wish and you will have to obey me." he said while laughing
"Yes Master." you felt defeated
"As for my last wish, since I've get all what I wanted. I'll let you pick your own fate. Since I'm you now and I have your mind, there are two things you want when you look at my body. So I'll let you pick one for yourself." He explained. You knew there were things you thought when looking at the genie's hot body.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment